Welcome.

FupreWrites is a Student Media and Press Group based in the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Niger Delta.. and this is the interactive blog for everyone!

Writers. Editors. Partners. Readers. You are all welcome!

Friday, 25 October 2013

When FUPRE Writes..


Vividly, I could remember how much I desire closeness with the dictionary right from childhood, I could remember how I desired spending a lot of time on my essays, I could remember ‘dictation’ as my very best ‘task’ during those Primary School days, I could remember a whole lot that raised me as a writer.
Many of Us find a place of pleasure in writing. Either we’ve started earlier in life or just recently, we tend to imagine ourselves in the womb while our skinny alien fingers tapping out stanzas on uterine walls. We were actually born to do it, but affected in time of its discovery in Us.
We are working to be articulate as novelists, poets, essayists, cartoonists, typists, debaters, readers, publishers, editorial contributors and graphic artists in order to touch lives positively by the imprints made on paper, keeping readers on edge and track with the reliable and first-hand information dissemination. It is about the way of life and the trend at which we all pursue it.
This is what we are, This is what we do and That is why we are called “FupreWrites®”. Regardless of your status in FUPRE as a student or staff member, a reservation is made available for you to project “Excellence and Relevance” which should be an intrinsic trait in Us to make a better FUPRE.
We are good people having our ideals and values centralized on Neutrality, Honesty and Justice. You could be our fan and principal reader, your patronage, comments and ideas are always of interest. We also want to serve everyone better and glued with our realms of emotions, love and perspectives.
PS: Watch Out for our maiden Journal come November.

No comments:

Post a Comment